Vacation Packing List for Kids & Adults
Packing for vacation isn’t the most exhilarating part of travel, but it certainly is an art that can make or break your trip. To make life easier, we’ve put together a simple family vacation packing list of the basic necessities for travel success. Whether you’re adventuring by yourself or with kids in tow, these easy travel checklists will help streamline your time without risking a major “how did we forget that?!” moment.
Vacation Packing List for Adults
For adults, this travel checklist contains the items to consider as keepers for your toiletries bag:
- Toothbrush & toothpaste: Explanation needed? We think not.
- LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® ACCESS® Flosser: Because your dentist thinks you should floss when you’re on vacation, too.
- LISTERINE® COOL MINT® Mouthwash 3.2 oz: So that wherever you are, fresh breath is just a few swishes away.
- LISTERINE® POCKETPAKS® Oral Care Strips: Because it’s not usually appropriate to swish in public.
- Deodorant: Because travel can be stressful and sweat-inducing.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand-washing is simple, effective way to prevent against the spread of germs , but when a restroom isn’t available, hand sanitizer will help.
- NEO TO GO® First-Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray: Cuts and scrapes can happen any time and any place. This small and compact applicator is perfect for one-handed, no-touch application to help protect against infection.
- Johnson & Johnson FIRST AID TO GO!® First Aid Kit: This pint-sized kit will have you covered for any bumps and scrapes you might pick up along the way.
- Facial wipes: The grime of travel can be tough on skin, but these are perfect for on-the-go freshening up.
- Hairbrush: You get the idea.
- Face lotion: Keep your skin soft and refreshed.
- Nail file: There are few things as frustrating as a jagged, broken nail that can’t be dealt with for hours.
- IMODIUM® A-D 12ct Softgels: Eating foods you’re not accustomed to can be tough on your stomach. Having Imodium on hand keeps you prepared for those spontaneous moments.
- BENADRYL® 24ct Ultratabs: Benadryl keeps those itchy, watery eyes, runny nose, and other allergy symptoms at bay so you can focus on getting where you need to go.
- Tissues: Whether for a runny nose or makeshift napkin when you spill your coffee, it’s worth throwing a travel pack in.
- Cough drops: Because a new environment can sometimes mean waking up to a scratchy throat.
- MOTRIN® 24 ct Caplets: Find fast relief from headaches, menstrual cramps or other pains.
- SIMPLY SLEEP® 24 ct: Sleep does the body wonders and Simply Sleep helps you fall asleep fast so you can wake up refreshed – no matter what bed you sleep in.
- Sunscreen: There’s no excuse for sun damage, even when you’re on the road. Check out Neutrogena® sunscreens for lotions, sprays and sticks to fit any type of vacation from everyday wear to ultimate beach protection.
- Contact solution: Or if you tend to get dry eye, opt for eye solution.
- Makeup: Looking to go minimalist? A tinted moisturizer, waterproof mascara, and eyebrow pencil can keep you looking kept but easy-going.
Vacation Packing List for Kids
Traveling with little ones? Surprisingly, double the fun does not mean double the packing! Here are the go-to things to pack for a trip that will keep you and your kids ready for (almost) anything:
- Toothbrush & toothpaste: Caring for little chompers means brushing morning and night, even when you’re traveling.
- JOHNSON'S® Baby hand and face wipes: Keep tiny hands mess-free without endless stops for the restroom.
- Children’s MOTRIN® 4 oz Berry: This dye-free over-the-counter solution can help reduce your child’s fever fast.
- IMODIUM® A-D 4 oz: Upset tummies can be more frequent during travel, and Imodium® A-D for children can provide relief for diarrhea discomfort.
- Children’s TYLENOL® Chewables 24 ct: A child’s headache can bring an awesome trip to a crashing halt, so stay prepared with fast relief that can help relieve headaches.
- Hand sanitizer: Kids touch just about everything and sanitizer can help curb germs and prevent illness .
- NEO TO GO® First-Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray: Because kids have a knack for getting nicked on vacation.
- BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages Decorated Paw Patrol 20 ct: Keeping boo-boos covered will help them heal faster and adorable characters will help bring back the smiles!
- Children’s BENADRYL® Chewables 20 ct: Just like grown ups, kids’ allergies can put a real damper on an otherwise fun adventure. Leave the itchy throat and watery eyes behind with Children’s BENADRYL®.
- Thermometer: It may sound a bit excessive, but being able to identify a fever is helpful for getting started on a solution early and stopping illness from taking over your travel.
- Hairbrush (and hair ties as needed): Keep their tresses well-managed and out of their play!
- Neutrogena® Beach Defense SPF 70 1 oz: Kids’ skin deserves extra protection from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays, so don’t forget this fast absorbing, oil-free sunscreen that even lasts through an hour of water play.