Regular baby oil has always been fine for me, but this is different. I do not have sensitive skin and have never had an allergic reaction before. But, this product caused an allergic reaction after about 4 days of use. The rash has been on my arms and legs for a week now, and shows no signs of going away anytime soon. It's awful and itchy. After looking on other websites, almost every review mentioned getting the same rash the same way. I can't believe this product was made for babies and hasn't been taken off of shelves yet.
No, I would not recommend this product