By submitting content to Johnson’s® Brand, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author of your submission
- You have permission from any people shown in the submission to make this submission
- You are at least 13 years old;
- Your submission represents your honest and truthful opinion, and that
Submitted content is moderated and may be edited for privacy and space limitations, amongst other reasons. We will not be able to post or use all submissions.
The Makers of Johnson’s® may, in their sole discretion, modify or remove submissions, including but not limited to content that includes or constitutes
- An Adverse Event (AE) report: Also known as a “side effect”. Any undesirable experience associated with the use of the product. Adverse events can range from mild to severe. Examples include rash, nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, and constipation. Please report all adverse events /side effects to our Consumer Care Center at 1-866-565-2229.
- Inaccurate brand information/claims: Inaccurate brand information/claims is defined as any brand-related information or claims that are not listed on the package of the brand. This includes the benefits of using the product which is not listed on the package, length or intensity of efficacy beyond the indication on the package, and any comparison with competitive products.
- Any mentions of competitive products.
- Medical Advice: Medical advice is defined as any recommendations or suggestions for the usage of any drug, medical device, or other product.
- Quality Complaints: Quality complaints are defined as any complaint in which the consumer alleges deficiencies with the quality, durability, reliability, effectiveness, performance, or functionality of a product or its packaging, including its labeling. Product quality complaints should be reported to our Consumer Care Center at 1-866-565-2229.
- Solicitation of Medical Advice : Solicitation of medical advice is defined as any request for product usage information, any inquiry on finding remedies from an ailment (whether or not related to the Johnson’s® brand), or any requests specifically addressed to be answered by a Health Care Professional
- Pornography, inappropriate or “off-color” material, political content, or propaganda
- Obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory content, data or images unsuitable for broadcast
- Explicit, graphic or sexual activity
- Advertising for commercial products such as clothing, toys, food and/or their trademarks, brands, logos or endorsements
- Promotion of alcohol, drugs, tobacco use or products
- Personally identifiable information such as full names, license plates, phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or email) or website or webpage links
- Derogatory characterizations of any ethical, racial, sexual, or religious groups, any assault or threatening of others
- Trespassing or violating other people’s rights or property
- Illegal (discriminatory or harassing) or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct
- Content that belongs to a third party
- Libel, slander, or defamation
- Threats made against others
- Predation of minors
- Unlawful statements
- Any Johnson’s® price comparisons or complaints related to a specific dollar amount
- Comments regarding ongoing litigation
- Any commercial solicitation or advertising
- Any political content or propaganda
- Disclosure of trade secrets, confidential or privileged information
- Financial disclosures about Johnson & Johnson and predictions of the future performance of the company or stock
For any content that you submit, you grant the Johnson’s® Brand, its parent(s), successor(s), affiliate(s), spokespeople/spokespersons, talent, and its retail and promotional partners, a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content, including your name, likeness, social media handle, screen name, location, and other information about you that you include in the content, and to incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
If you need to report a product complaint such as an adverse event (side effect) or quality issue (product or package defect) from one of our products, please call our Customer Care Center at 1-866-565-2229 from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5:30 pm EST. If your question is of a medical nature or pertains to a medical emergency, please seek medical advice by calling your doctor, local poison control center, or local emergency room.
The submissions that are leveraged by the Johnson’s® Brand should not be construed as an endorsement, affiliation, or promotion of any person, of the products, or services discussed. The Johnson’s® Brand DOES NOT ENDORSE any postings.