Our Response to COVID-19
At Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health, we are committed to helping individuals and communities around the world manage the unprecedented impacts of COVID-19. Our teams are actively working to maintain production of priority consumer health products, including JOHNSON'S® brand products.
As COVID-19 strains healthcare resources globally, it is more important than ever to help people stay healthy and out of a stressed healthcare system. Our soaps, wipes, lotions, and skin cleansers are in high demand as consumers focus on personal hygiene. We are prioritizing the continued production of these products to maintain supply, all while ensuring the highest level of quality and safety at our manufacturing facilities and for our employees.
Direct Support for the American Nurses Foundation
To support Nurses, JOHNSON’S® is making a donation to the American Nurses Foundation’s Coronavirus Response Fund- because as our nurses have chosen this responsibility to care for us and our families, we are choosing the responsibility to care for them and theirs.
Through this donation, America’s nurses will receive more of what they need to continue helping our country safely through this unprecedented time.
Our hope is that these heroes—and that is no overstatement—may continue to deliver the quality of care all our people need, with the unwavering courage, health and spirit they deserve.
To learn more, please visit the American Nurses Foundation website.
Johnson’s Baby: Our Products
At Johnson’s, our purpose is to create a world where every baby thrives, and we’re here to support you and your family during these challenging times.
- Johnson’s Baby Washes are a mild way to wash away dirt and germs, even on delicate skin. They are also free from parabens, phthalates, sulfates, & dyes.
- Helpful Tip: Try using Johnson’s Baby Washes as a gentle hand wash for you and your family. Washing your hands regularly and appropriately is important and can help prevent the spread of germs. Please refer to the CDC or your local public health agency for specific hand wash directions.
- Johnson’s Baby Wipes & Cleansing Cloths were designed to gently and effectively remove dirt and germs from delicate hands and face anywhere, anytime. These baby wipes are pre-moistened, so no water is needed
- Johnson’s Baby Lotions can be used to moisturize skin after frequent washing. All Johnson’s lotions are clinically proven to be gentle, mild, and help relieve dry skin.
Johnson’s Baby Cologne - USE AS DIRECTED
There have been consumer questions around the effectiveness of Johnson’s Baby Cologne as a hand sanitizer or surface disinfectant. None of our colognes, even those that include alcohol, are intended to be used as hand sanitizers or surface disinfectants. They have not been designed or tested to kill germs and are not intended to prevent or treat COVID-19. Instead, we recommend following the preventive measures issued by the World Health Organization or your local public health agency, including washing hands frequently, using a hand sanitizer when waterless cleaning is desired, maintaining social distance, not touching your eyes, nose and mouth, and other appropriate preventive measures.
- Need help parenting through these challenging times? Check out these helpful tips from the World Health Organization.
- When your baby sleeps better, so do you. Try following Johnson’s clinically proven 3-Step Bedtime® Routine of a warm bath, gentle massage, and quiet time to help your baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- A baby massage can be a relaxing bonding ritual for you and your baby. Johnson’s lotions and oils can help! Click here to learn more.