JOHNSON'S® Baby Oil Gel with Shea and Cocoa Butter
Enriched with natural, nourishing ingredients
This concentrated gel contains Cocoa Butter, known for its skin nourishing properties, as well as Shea, known for its skin conditioning. JOHNSON'S® Baby Oil Gel locks in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin.
- Clinically proven mild and gentle formula
- Dermatologist and allergy-tested
- Use to soothe and relieve dry, rough patches
- Leaves skin glowing and feeling baby soft
- Clinically proven mild
Mineral Oil, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter.
How to Use
- Use daily to help lock in moisture and leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Step out of the shower or bath, then apply on wet skin to lock in moisture and leave skin feeling soft and smooth. Pat dry with towel.
When to Use
Use this oil gel for gentle massage, after the bath, or for anytime you want to help seal in moisture and refresh dry skin.
To avoid slipping, do not apply while in shower or bath.
For external use only. Do not apply to irritated skin. If rash occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of children's reach to avoid ingestion or accidental inhalation, which can cause serious injury. Should breathing problems occur, consult a doctor immediately.